Saturday, October 01, 2005

Currently Listening To: The Garbage They Show On T.V. These Days
This week to be banned:
  • People with oddly spelt names. You've got your Jaymee's, your Kayti's, your Lorin's. I even saw a Jayk today. It's sickening. How fucking hard is it to spell a kid's name right on the GD birth certificate? What the hell is wrong with you people? This is where the whole netspeak bullshit came from. Dumbass parents who spell their kids' names wrong. Thanks a lot assholes.
  • I also hate rednecks who name their kids things like Angel, Liberty, ones like that. Names that aren't really names. They're things.
  • Double names piss me off too. Mary Katherine, Christy Anne, that type of shit. Notice a pattern? Redneck do all of these.
By the way, it is now October. 3 days until I turn 15, and that Green Day song should be done with.

Oh, and Carlos Mencia? I was wrong. He does suck. He would be much funnier if he weren't trying to piss people off, and was just doing it naturally. But no, every other one of his words is wetback or beaner, because you don't need funny jokes when you've got racial slurs. Sometimes, he is funny. But it would be about 100% funny without all the racial slurs. It just shows that he's trying too hard to be... EDGY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate Cosgrove. 'Specially when he mocks Mr. Sweeney in Chemistry.

"Ay Schweeny! I likes to pleasure meself with my lacrosse stick!"