Thursday, October 27, 2005

CNN.com - Report: Jolie says she wants more kids - Oct 27, 2005

"Muahahahahaha! Now my collection of children from around the world is complete!"

Dane, I have one question. You woke up at 9 o'clock today. You live about 50 feet from the science building, yet you still managed to miss chemistry at 9:20 this morning. The whole, entire period. What were you doing that entire time?

And what is up with that redneck dorm student I was talking to today? What's the deal with ALL the freshmen dorm students? They're the most effed up bunch of kids I've ever met. Kids who can't comprehend "big" words, kids who think only those damn yankees use "big" words, kids who have enormous lips and anime addictions and kids who look like Bobby Hill. I don't ever use these fancy internet acronyms but, WTF?

Bastille-French for "Why are you stabbing me? I just released you from prison!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just like Josephine Baker, and just as strung out!

-Abby in NY

Clive Dangerously said...

I HATE YOU ALL.


Except Abby. She's twelve kinds of awesome.