Sunday, October 23, 2005

Movies That Shouldn't Have Been Made

Currently Watching: Crap
  1. Saw II
  2. Legend of Zorro
Funny, those both happen to be next week's big releases. I can tell you exactly what they will be like without even seeing them. Saw II- two hours of people screaming and disturbing, unnecesary gore. Well, I wouldn't really say any gore is necesary in movies, considering that movies aren't necesary, people just like them. So I should say the gore is... Just trying to be EDGY. Push the envelope of R ratings, y'know? Don't bother with it. And Zorro? An hour and a half of Antonio Banderas fighting people and that little piece of shit kid trying to be cute by saying cutesy little one liners. In a word, SHIT. I'll probably just say home and hang out and watch some shit for free on TV. While we're on the subject of movies, I think they should start making R-rated kids' movies. Can you imagine Aladdin getting high on opium, or Shrek and that other green lady porking like rabbits? That would be awesome. I'd watch kiddy movies again if they did that.

No comments: