Sunday, October 23, 2005

I was just reading in the paper...

Currently Listening To: What Gives My Son? by Ned's Atomic Dustbin
About this guy. This guy had severely misplaced priorities. He wanted a motorcycle. His wife agreed... As long as he got a vasectomy to go along with it. I wasn't quite sure what a vasectomy was, but I had an idea of what it was, and as I searched for the definition on Google, I hoped and prayed that it wasn't what I thought it was. It was. The guy got himself sterilized. FOR A BIKE. Two problems here: A.) He wanted a bike so much that he'd have himself sterilized and 2.) He admitted it in the news paper. I'd say at least 1 million people read the AJC on a regular basis, and someone he knows HAD to have seen it. I sure as hell wouldn't want to admit that I was so whipped by my wife and so desperate for a motorcycle that I'd do something as radical as getting a vasectomy. If she doesn't want children so much, she should have gotten her tubes tied. What a bitch.

We went to the Sharper Image last night and blew about an hour in there. They have so much cool crap that no one really needs in there. I mean, a little dog that shakes his head to your music? A rotating DVD tower? All the different variations of massage chairs? WHO NEEDS THIS CRAP? No one, but I want it. SO MUCH CRAZY CRAP, SO LITTLE TIME. That should be their slogan. Except they'd have to change TIME to MONEY, because that shit is expensive.

No comments: