Saturday, August 07, 2004

Celebrate this holiday or I'll stick your face in a pile of dog vomit.

Visit this site or I'll... do... something... not good. Now, after visiting that site, you must begin preparing for international "Talk Like A Pirate Day". And if you've got a website, link to that website soall your readers will see it. Everyone has to know about Talk Like A Pirate Day.

You know what sucks more than having to go back to school in one week? Wasting my last Saturday of summer at orientation. That's the shit, man. I don't care what anyone say, high school's gonna suck the big one. Like, it'll suck more than regular school. And regular school sucks alot.

Is this not awesome? If you said no, you're wrong. Because it is.

This is a good website. See if you can find my posts. You won't, but try anyways. Also try their sister/brother/whatever site. It's cool.

No comments: