Thursday, August 12, 2004

I hate my sister's friends

Ever since we moved into our new house, my sisters have been behaving differently. Their new friends have quite radical attitudes and behavior. One of my sisters has started mouthing off to my mom. She's 10. She NEVER had an attitude before meeting these kids. They now show ZERO respect for anyone else's property, and waste stuff off the wazoo(What a great word. Wazoo!). They're always leaving food all over the place along with dishes and wrappers(Not like Jay-Z or Snoop Doggy McDogDog, you twat.)
Well, today, when my mom was out and I was watching my sisters after they got back form school, they brought the ring leader of their friends over. I figured that since I technically was in charge, I'd say they weren't allowed to have friends over until mom got back. They fought and fought and finally just ended the conversation and kept the friend over. Well, a perfect opportunity came up to make her leave when she began to use words my sisters really didn't need to know(I don't care how liberal a person you are, no nine and ten year olds should know what humping is). I told her to shape up or leave. Know what she said back to me? "You're not the boss of me. You can't tell me what to do!" I was all, "You bet your ass I'm the boss of you when you're at MY house, BITCH!"
Well, I didn't REALLY say that, but I would have. But I told since I was babysitting, my words were law. And my words were Quit saying 'hump'. Know what she did? She started chanting "Hump, hump, hump, hump!" It seemed like the fact that I was the master of this domain had no effect on her. I reminded her again of this, and she said that if she called up her mom and asked her whom was incharge of her when at my house, her mom would say 'Sarah(the friend, in case you were confused)'. Ooooh, man that pissed me off.
We some how later got to the subject of my DVD's. They made fun of Eurotrip. Big mistake. I was all "That's a classic movie beeotch, and when you turn 18, you're watching it." They wanted to know why I had seen it when I was only 13, and they couldn't see it until they were 18(Oh, so now they want to watch Eurotrip, eh?). I explained to them that the movie was unrated. That wise-ass friend of their's whiped out her fresh attitude and asked "Do you like iut because it has boobies in it?" I replied by saying(yes, I know this was a little out of hand) that that's what boys liked to watch. She got offended and whipped out her "You dirty pig!" attitude. Feminazi. My sister's in for a nasty suprise when her friend's feminism turns into lesbianism and finds out that that bra burner(And believe me, you don't want to see her in anything more revealing than an eskimo suit.) just wants to get in bed with her.
But I never said that.

No comments: