Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Squirrel Name Generator

Saw this at one of the forums I frequent. The Squirrel Name Generator. I'm Lieutenant McBush.
One of my friends and I are planning to go see Harold and Kumar this weekend, but I don't know if that will work out. If it does, we're gonna go buy the Eurotrip soundtrack afterwards, cause it's awesome. Scotty doesn't know, Scotty doesn't know....
Sorry. Anyways, school is starting very soon, and school is gonna suck the big one. Even more than usual. But hey, maybe I'll get Kill Bill Vol. 2 on DVD and everything will be ALL better. Nah, it wouldn't be all better until I got Dawn of the Dead on DVD this October. Then everything would be JUST PEACHY.



Whadda Ya Know, Haddi-Man?

1 comment:

first time sex stories said...

I wanted to pull up the hem of my dress and show himwhere to really please me, but my arms lay useless at my sides. Even now you cant letloose with a little profanity.
teen sex post stories
xnxx lesbians stories
lesbian sex stories to read
hot sex stories the neighbor
adult sexual stories
I wanted to pull up the hem of my dress and show himwhere to really please me, but my arms lay useless at my sides. Even now you cant letloose with a little profanity.