Friday, August 13, 2004

Damn you, Blockbuster!!!!

The other night, I won a prize off of the cap from a Sprite bottle. The prize? A free Blockbuster Favorites rental. After I got a haircut today, my mom and I were waiting for the pizza we ordered(to go), and I "coincidentally" had the cap. We decided to go into Shlockbuster and get a movie. I knew that the number of "Favorites" movies wasn't huge, but I expected at least a few. My mom and I looked for 45 minutes. And didn't find a single one. What a great prize. Thanks, you corporate bastards. Be aware of the large packages you'll be recieving in the mail soon. They contain bear traps.* What kind of contest has no prizes? Not a good one, I'll tell you that.


*Please note that that was me being ficticious. I don't have any bear traps.

1 comment:

Clive Dangerously said...

Thanks for the tip. Now I've got two free rental caps!