Monday, August 09, 2004

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Eurotrip is kick ass. That movie is even funnier the third time around. I bought it on DVD, along with the first Kill Bill and Ferris Bueller. All of those movies are classic.

Okay, I'd like to apologize for something... Yes. I know the goth song sucks. but doesn't it honestly look like one-hit-wonder material? I mean, it's one of those songs that people go out and buy the CD for after hearing it on the radio, the they listen to the CD, and they're all, "Dude, this CD sucks." If each CD costs $15, I'd be rich. Especially if I produced and did all that other good stuff.

Recently I've gotten a new-found respect for Moby. And techno/electronic music in general. iTunes has 72 streaming electronic radio stations. Absolutely free. Does that not kick ass? It does. Now visit this website. That's just awesome. It blew me away when I first saw it. I'm still recovering after that first time I saw it and I was launched away from my computer and my head went through the T.V. The explosion could be seen for miles. Of course that's false.
The explosion could only be seen for one mile.

I'd like to vent about something. What is that thing? Wasting summer. Adults seem to have forgotten what summer was like as children. I know we kids are annoying as hell, but that doesn't mean that they can just flush our vacations down the toilet. I don't want to read over the summer. I don't want to write a paper over the summer. I don't want to paint the Sunday School room over the summer (I would have if they had used my idea. It was a serious one. Basically, everyone who showed up would get their own section to paint. The could paint whatever they wanted that would represent what they like. But no, that was rejected by someone who wanted to paint the room te most obnoxious color ever.) Do parents not remember what it was like to not have to think about math and history for 3 months? The best three months out of the year, when you can just do whatever? When the man isn't deciding what you have to do? Thanks, adults, for taking away yet another thing kids look forward to. What's next- educational T.V.(Oh, wait a tick...)?

No comments: