Sunday, August 08, 2004

The Goth Song

I wrote this on a napkin at NBA city Orlando. Someday, it'll make me rich:
(Heavy Metal music in background. Or a tune pilfered from a Marilyn Manson song.)
Blood drips from my orfaces
I hope everybody dies
Nothing rhymes with orfaces
This fact makes me cries

I hate the world
I hate the people too
Except for Pam Anderson
Dude, her boobs are huge

We all die in the end
That sucks
Don't stick a hamster up your butt
He might get stuck

When I learn to drive
I'll run kids over
Old people, too
That would be cool

Dude, why would you put
A hamster in your ass?
That's freaking...
What if it...(words crossed out) nevermind

Life sucks
Just like that guy
I saw him on TV
He sucked

Flowers, bunnies, and puppies
Are great
Specially when you throw them
Into a wood chipper



Dude, when you see me on MTV17, be like, I read that years ago! It's Guy McAwesome! I KNOW HIM!





No comments: