Saturday, August 28, 2004

(Insert humorous post title here)

Ah, another shitty week at school has passed. Spent, no, wasted last night at the football game. I would have loved to spend Friday night sitting on my ass, doing nothing, but rarely do things turn out the way you want them to. It was somewhat fun, seeing as no one was actually watching the game(psssst.... don't tell anyone, but the other time mopped the floor with our team). Last year, it was all, "Shut up, I'm watching the game." But now that I'm in high school, anyone who actually cares about football is on the sidelines or on the field. After the game was the school's delayed Back to School Bash, or, as my dad called it, Back to School Ass. It was terribly lame. I'm glad I only stayed for 5 minutes.


New season of Degrassi on October 1! Degrassi Season 1 on DVD in one month! Hooray! Resident Evil 2 comes out next week! Well, I think I'm done for now. See you next week.

No comments: