Monday, August 23, 2004

Don't Worry, I Won't Sell Out Anytime Soon

In case you didn't see the blogger homepage thing, they are now offering a service to pay bloggers for putting ads in their blogs. Let's face it. Only idiots believe the scams advertised on the internet. And ads are hella annoying. So there'll be no ads here. The superior intelectual abilities of my blog's readers is beyond that. None of you clowns would click on the ads. And I have a cluttered website and zero extra cash. School still sucks. And I get hardly anytime to hang out with my parents. Yes. There truly is a teenager who actually wants to talk to his parents. But he can't, because of school. When I'm really screwed up as an adult, I'll blame school and its prevention of me talking to my parents. But there were free snow cones at school today, so a fat-ass such as I was quite satisfied by that.

No comments: