Saturday, August 20, 2005

Boycott the Caf - A Degrassi: The Next Generation Site

That website is what it would be like if Maddox weren't lame and instead liked Degrassi. Of course, liking Degrassi makes you not lame, so all he'd need to do is start watching that spectacle of Candian cinematography and he'd be a badass.

Like previously mentioned here, school equals meh. Not much can change that. Of course, there was that poster sale yesterday(I got Mallrats and Revenge of the Sith), but they weren't really responsible for that. It was Rome, GA's traveling band of poster vending gay hippies. This brings the total count of gay people in Rome to about 5.

But Rome could never be a real city, not in its wildest dreams.

But anyways, new schedule at school=confusing. I had all the times memorized and then those bastards went and changed it. Then there was that book they made us read, of which I finally figured out the point of: anybody can write a book about anything and still make money. So my plans for a book about the history of spray cheese and how spray cheese can better the future of our shitty planet ARE GO. The ban on iPods during school hours is hella lame too. Why? Last year the reasoning was "To prevent cheating"(?) but this year it's "To preserve the community atmosphere of our school, or something like that". What a lame reason. Thank you, Darlington, for making me even more cynical. Hmmmm, what else...

Well I seem to have forgotten the rest of my complaints. What a tragedy, I know. I miss summer. This week was definitely not the height of badassery.

EDIT: I forgot the key to getting comments: asking a 'deep' question. Here it goes: Would you be in the band Morningwood*?

(from Nth Degree by Morningwood)
"The four of us. The Royal We.
He bangs the drums, she's VIP.
He's never done, got OCD.
Our love is to the Nth Degree.
Uh oh, here we go.
Turn up the radio,
Come on everybody
To the Nth Degree
If you rock and roll, disco, everybody lets go
Come on everybody, to the Nth Degree
And I've got my family
And one big bed is all we need"

Yes, they all sleep in one bed. All 4 of them. I would so love to be the guy on her other side, you know? The guy not sleeping next to another guy.


FX, I warned you already: stop trying to be edgy. Making light of cancer counts as trying to be edgy. Stop. Cancel that Philly show. The eating disorder one too. I am not impressed. In the eternal words of Sean Cameron, "You're about as edgy as a butterknife." Oh how Degrassi kicks ass. Except for post-bi-polar-mental-brakedown Craig. I miss the days when he did things because he was an inconsiderate ass. Now he does things and people say, "Forgive him, he has a mental disorder. Whadda little bitch.

From now on, I will try and talk with a JFK/Mayor Quimby accent because I've started talking like a Southerner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.