Friday, August 26, 2005

Why I Hate Kids At School And Cell Phones

Currently Listening To: Do You Want To by Franz Ferdinand

So the standard phone at school now is the Motorola one you get for free when you sign up for Cingular. I would say 70 or so kids have one, at the least. AND it's a really nice phone, considering it's FREE. Well anyways, yesterday, I busted mine out to call Pops, when this girl on the bus says, "Oh, I hate that phone!" I figured her reason would be some non-conformist bullshit, you know, the usual. But she said it's because it doesn't have a camera on it. Why the fuck do you need a camera on your phone? So you can take pictures of your friends acting like jackasses and then have that picture pop up when they call you with something meaningless to say? One time someone said they'd be useful if someone was raping or mugging you, because you could get their picture, but I'm sure if that situation ever came about, they'd either swipe your phone or slit your throat before you could get a good shot. Maybe they'd strike a pose for you. "Now look angry. Pretend you're a tiger, be fierce!" And then this other girl had a razor phone. Again, why? Whores. WHORES. WHORES. WHORES. I am FURIOUS now. Just thinking about these conceited bitches makes me want to push an old person down some stairs, or kick a baby. I mean, I am FIRED UP. I'm also fired up about the annoying little fuxxas who seem to just talk so they can be sure their voices are still working. They ask really stupid and unnecessary questions. I wish they'd stop wasting my precious air before I throw them into a vat of scalding hot fruit punch.

FDA delays decision about morning-after pill
So teens getting pregnant is bad, but not as bad as teens taking morning-after pills...


What? That doesn't make any sense. By the way, did you, my loyal, non-existant audience hear about the Ohio high school where 1 in 7 of the girls are pregnant? That is crazy. I want to go to that school... and hand out condoms or something. I can only imagine all of the STDs floating around with these babies.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha... mobile phones are all the rage. And mobile camera phones are even better, apparently.

Everyone I know has Verizon Wireless. And I'd say 9 of the 10 people with a phone at school has a camera. Camera phones are useless really because you take a picture, and when you want to send it to someone, it costs more money. Gypped! Bamboozled of your money.

Yeah.