Thursday, August 25, 2005

Missing 'Sleepover' actress found

The reason as to why the movie was actually released has, however, yet to be discovered.

A kid has already been kicked out of school, not even two weeks in. Rumor has it he and his girlfriend, who met last Monday, have had sex THREE TIMES, once in the first two hours of knowing each other. That sets the record for second fastest expulsion, first prize going to the kid who brought pot to visitor day. Yes, a drug violation before he was even allowed in. My heroes. Plenty of dumb kids in all of my classes. Sometimes I wonder how these kids manage to breathe. How dumb can you get? One girl said solar power was stupid because you can't do anything at night. I kid you not, she said that. Another girl wanted to know if there would ever actually be acid rain, and so on and so forth. Also, FYI, my chemistry teacher from Ireland? VERY easy to understand his accent, contrary to popular belief. I think people just don't want to be able to understand him. It's like if you accidentally cut yourself, sometimes you can't tell until you see it. You only feel pain because you expect to. Know'm sayin', know'm sayin'? Otherwise, I'm doing okay in school. Could be better(I could be NOT in school), could be worse(Well, things would have to be pretty bad to be worse. I'd rather be sick than at school. And I mean like serious, "feel like shit" sick, not "I have a cough" sick.)

I've been watching some disturbing movies lately, Texas Chainsaw Massacre last night(Instead of studying for English) and Gacy tonight. I didn't see about half of either, but they were FREAKY. Especially Gacy. What a sick fuxxa.

Gacy. Ewww.

No comments: