Saturday, August 13, 2005

Happy To Announce That Our Cat Is No Longer Possesed

Currently Listening To: Fearless by the Bravery

I am thrilled to announce that after a few months of being Satan's housecat, our once-friendly cat is now no longer one of the Devil's minions. Unfortunately, my bathroom is still possesed and I am going to have to call an exorcist pretty soon.


School starts Monday... Monday... MONDAY.

This makes me sad. And I was wrong about the new schedule for D-Nasty. Advisor meetings go from 8-8:10, followed by 20 minutes for coach class, with schoo' starting at 8:30. Break is twenty or so minutes shorter this year. I'm really not liking this president guy. Why the hell did he change so much just one month into his reign... OF TERROR?



I'm not listening to the Bravery any more. That was like twelve songs ago, man. Speaking of the best band EVAHHH!, I bought their CD yesterday for super-cheaps. 10 bucks at Target. I spelled Target 'Traget' the first time around, which leads me to believe I have slysdexia. I also bought Superstar for BIVE FUCKS! That's a good deal, bitches. But on a whinier note, someone who accompanied my mom and I on the excursion, who I will from now on refer to as Penelope Fuller Wetherington-St. Smythe of Derbyshire Commonwealth so people won't be so upset by how mean to her I am. Aaaanyways, as I was throwing all the crazy crap I was buying into the cart, she looked at my mom and said, "Are you really buying him all that?" In all my years of enjoying capitalism, I have ALWAYS been expected to pay for the random crap that I buy, unless it's some crazy McSpecial occassion.
Penelope Fuller Wetherington-St. Smythe of Derbyshire Commonwealth quite possibly suffers from delusional paranoia. I enjoyed capitalism on Wednesday as well. I bout a shirt with a picture of a fan and the words 'This Blows' underneath for BIX SUCKS! Ghat a wreat deal!


Slysdexia? Do noubt!

No comments: