Monday, August 08, 2005

CNN.com - 'Brat Camp' teen charged in racial graffiti case - Aug 8, 2005

It's a good thing the show helped him sort through his problems.

CNN.com - Sis, boom, busted - Aug 8, 2005: "Cheerleaders help police catch driver who left accident scene"

I don't know wether to laugh or think that this is the dumbest thing I have ever read. I almost feel bad for finding it funny. I can just imagine the conversation:
The Fuzz: Did you get the license plate number?
Cheerleaders: Give me a Q! Give me a B! Give me a...

Oh man. WORST NEWS STORY EVER.

BB gun shooting at Britney Spears sighting

Once again proving just how white-trash she is.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY! A lot of posts! Suddenly, I'm not so bored anymore.

Cheerleaders amuse me. Emo kids amuse me even more. People tend to bash these groups more than any other.

I kind of like big cities. Assholes were pretty nice in Quebec.