Monday, August 08, 2005

Currently Watching: The Maury Show (It's a paternity test episode... Who would have guessed?)

I have been watching these trash-TV shows all day, and I must say that they are awesome. But that is not why I am posting. I am posting to help people who, like me, have lame websites (I refuse to say the 'b' word any more, because it makes my site sound even crappier.) and want to make their lame personaql webpage better/awesome.
  1. Like I mentioned a while back, lots and lots of pictures.
  2. I don't do this much, but from what I've seen, this is the way to get plenty of people to your site: deep lyrics. Double points if the lyrics aren't deep, but no one knows the song so they think they're deep anyways. To prove this point, I found some Ashlee Simpson lyrics. The song is called Lala, and it is about Simpson, who is like a minor, or pretty close to it, and all the kinky shit she and her boyfriend do. This song disproved my point. But it was funny to find out that Ashlee Simpson is into that submission stuff. Actually, it's weird. Really weird.
  3. If you're REALLY desperate for readers, here is another fool-proof plan: become emo. On second thought, don't. There are far too many emo kids.
So there you go. I would also like to add that Stealth was a pretty fuckin' bad ass movie. So much better than expected. It was very similar to I, Robot, which was good, but this was better. Jessica Bile=not too bad of an actress. Jessica Bile was also good in Blade 3. The next movie I plan on seeing is the Transporter 2, because Jason Statham is a bad ass.

Like I said, last week I was in Washington DC. It was then that I decided to live in the city when I grow up. Why? Because everyone in big cities are assholes. That works well for me, an asshole. I'll get a job that involves coming in contact with many assholes. Then I'll fall in love with and marry an asshole and we'll make little assholes and all our asshole friends will congratulate us on a little bundles of ungrateful bastards. Oh what a happy life I will live in the big city!

Next week school starts back up.
HELLA LAME What is worse? There are rumors that the new president has changed our schedule so that we have to come to school at 8 for 30 minute advisor meetings EVERY DAY, then 30 minutes for coach class/break, then school starts at nine. Just think about it. Was it really necesary? Will this at all enhance our learning experience to put break before any of our classes and to switch over to the homeroom system? I will say it again: HELLA LAME
And again: HELLA LAME

And again and again and again: HELLA LAME HELLA LAME HELLA LAME


And again:
HELLA LAME

No comments: