Friday, September 16, 2005

Adolescent Drama Is For Lamers

Currently Listening To: Through The Iris by 10 Years
That's a great word. 'Lamers'. In a world where you can't call people retard and gayfer, lamers will reign supreme. Anyways, the lamers I am speaking of... are kids I don't even know. But when we were out at dinner, I over heard some sixth graders(My sister's grade) talking about these two kids who broke up. After about 3 months. These kids were acting like they were going to marry someday, and they just started middle school. Oh, it's so devastating! He meant the world to you, eh? A world in which an hour of homework makes a bad day, and a good day is one where a new episode of fucking Laguna Beach comes on. Speaking of which, why do all these pre-teen girls watch it? Why does anyone watch it? All these little bitches think they're part of that shitface life style after watching it. I guess the ones around here are, because most of them, like the kids on Laguna Beach, will NEVER AMMOUNT TO ANYTHING IN LIFE. If you start dating in fifth grade and think he/she is 'the one', you will truly never ammount to anything.

When I grow up, I want to attend Southeastern Viking Polytechnic University. I wonder what classes I should take to get in? I mean, I suppose a Viking doesn't really need to know math... or Spanish... or Chemistry... or History... Or English. Well, that's all of my classes. It's a shame that 'Raping and Pilaging Villages' and 'Synchronized Rowing with that one dude at the front saying when to row' and 'Eating Animals While They're Still Alive' at our school. Darlington is holding me back. For serious.

No comments: