Monday, September 12, 2005

Hairy Horoscope

Currently Watching: Resident Evil 2
I was reading my horoscope today (For fun, mind you.) when I noticed that the horoscope was actually somewhat correct without being too general:

"You probably pay a great deal of attention to what other people think of you, dear Libra."

But the next part kind of killed it:
"It may often be hard for you to make decisions in delicate situations for fear of being misjudged, even if you know you must. You may run into this dilemma as you go about your day today. Trust your own good judgment. It may be much more important to be decisive, today, than you can even imagine."

That doesn't apply... at all to my situation. Yes, people commented on how much my haircut sucked, but it wasn't like I had to overcome adversity or anything because of it. Basically, for the first half of the day, people told me how much it sucked or informed me that NEWS FLASH: I got a haircut (Which I somehow already knew, though I'm not sure how.), and for the second half, people were chasing me around, trying to feel my hair. I felt like a Little Buddha.
Except I don't know kung-fu. But maybe rubbing my head is good luck. I've had a large string of good luck lately, so who knows. Ashley, you are hella cool. Like, on the same plane as Abby, which is quite the achievment. Thanks for the enlightening conversation earlier. It's nice to have an intelligent conversation every once in a while.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

That is a lot of bitching ads.

Ah ha ha... I love your photoshop edits. And isn't it the Buddha's belly, not the head? I'm sure it's the belleh.

If people make shitty remarks on your hair, wave your fist threateningly in their general directions.

And your sloganizer says "Clive Dangerously is a female force." Nice.

Clive Dangerously said...

It's not a photoshop, it's a real movie!

"Long life Clive Dangerously"

Unknown said...

Seriously? That little boy in the center is... part of the movie picture? Ah ha ha.