Sunday, September 11, 2005

Ooh, Haircut

Currently Watching: The Simpsons
I now look like this:
Except that I have a penis. I'm quite unhappy about this. I wouldn't mind looking like a lesbian if I were, say, a lesbian. It was a result of sever miscommunication. Somehow, in the month and a half since my last hair cut, the name of my haircut changed to the name of the femiNazi cut. Damn I'm pissed.

And that fuggin' exorcism movie made THIRTY MILLION this weekend. What the hell? Didn't I ruin the ending for .oooo1% of the population? I guess my actions mean nothing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

And I thought my haircut was short. Sorry, Clive...!

I was part of that .00001%!