Friday, September 02, 2005

Philosophy According To Loose Freshman Dorm Students

Currently Listening To: Let's Spend The Night Together by the Rolling Stones

This really annoying freshman girl was talking to me yesterday. Really, really annoying. Anyways, we were talking about something, and then she randomly said, "You're my new gay shopping buddy." I know, what the hell is up with that? Out of NOWHERE. "I suppose it would help if I were gay."
Her:Do you have a girl friend?
Me:No.
Her:So you're gay?
Me:[Fails to see how being single makes you gay]
Her friend: LESBIAN!
Her:Hey, I've got a boyfriend!
Her friend: He broke up with you last week, lesbian.
Her: I made out with 7 guys this summer, and you made out with none, so you're the lesbian
Me: And you're a...
Her: I'm not a slut!

Yeah. Like I believe that. But there's more!

Her: Have you had a tetanus shot?
Me: Yes.
Her: [Pokes me with a nail, repeatedly]

FYI: You don't just try and stab someone with a nail because they've had a tetanus shot. The point of a tetanus shot is so you don't get a superweak infection after a nail penetrates your skin. You still have to get medical attention, but it is less severe thanks to the shot. What a stupid piece of crap.


I changed the bit under the title way at the top. It seemed very appropriate considering my current situation (High school).

No comments: