Monday, September 26, 2005

...I Think I'm A Sofa

Currently Watching: Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy
To compensate for the fact that none of my other birthday presents will arrive until a month after my birthday, I was allowed to open the one package not from Amazon today. It was the movie I'm watching now, The Life Aquatic and The Hole. Damn you, George Lucas, damn you straight to hell for setting a November 1st release date.

I have some cramming to do tonight. Not for a test, but for an orthodontist appointment. I haven't worn my retainer for 6 months, give or take. Whoops. If they say I need braces again, I'll just end my orthodontic career. Orthodontia is total bullshit. My teeth are fan-fucking-tastic, I don't need any work done on them. Asshole.

And my apologies for the last post. I suppose UD does suck for anything other than awesome pictures. Don't expect a UD post ever again.

No comments: