Thursday, September 15, 2005

Now What's This All Aboot?

Currently Watching: Degrassi: TNG
Every time I see the iPod nano commercial, I want it, and then I want to go throw up because I feel more and more like a private school kid. Another factor to feeling more and more private school: I know what I'm getting for my birthday. I don't think I asked for anything last year, so it was a suprise. But this year, I actually came up with a list. Wow!. Period. Dot. Enter.

The-N sucks. The-N is the station that shows Degrassi in the US. They are all abour rebellion, free thinking and... censorship. Take the All-American Rejects' new video for instance, which shows a bunch of postcards from PostSecret. When The-N shows the video, they blur, let's say, half of the post cards. One was like, "Once I ____ three times at church camp." And another had a cartoon drawing of shit blurred out. What the hell? And what the hell was up with COMPLETELY CENSORING an episode of Degrassi? Uh-oh, someone had an abortion! Stop the presses! God forbid they actually cover a quazi-realistic scenario. Rape? Fine. School shooting? Go ahead. Gay, anal sex? Fine by them. But abortion? Hell no! How is a girl deciding that she would be an unfit mother and not to bring another starving belly into the world any worse than a tree-hugger going down on some sketchy guy in the Mystery Machine? DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL.

Facebook. I guess it's like the new myspace. Hooray for being trendy. Haha. Just kidding, I could never be trendy. Anyways, sign up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can highschool facebook profiles be friends with college facebook profiles? I am not sure how this highschool facebook business works...

-Abby