Tuesday, September 20, 2005

CNN.com -Local Boy Delighted By Suprisingly small Amount of Homework -Sept. 20

Currently Watching: Phonebooth
It's weird, things have been going half-crappy, half-awesome this week. I go from happyland to crappyland and back often and quickly. Things I dislike as of right now:
  • Me constantly thinking it's my birthday, wondering where my GD presents are, and then realizing it isn't.
  • Not knowing where my GD soap dispenser thing is.
  • That GD freshman girl who follows me around and barges into conversations, interrupting the people I actually want to hear from.
  • Uncomfrotable bus seats and seemingly never-ending bus rides.
  • That freshman girl. Again. Yeah, she's that bad.
  • Crappy school pictures and the bastards that take them.
  • College fairs with no rides. WHAT THE HELL KIND OF FAIR DOESN'T HAVE RIDES?
  • Homecoming. Let me get this out there: I AMN'T GOING. Paying money... to get dressed up... to spend three hours in a hot, crowded space. Hmm, I think I'll pass. Yeah, defs. 'Specially because that freshman will be there.
Eh, I forgot the rest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes. Demz freshmens can be clingy.

Clive Dangerously said...

I don't mind clingy so long as their personality isn't one that makes me want to jam a fork into an electrical outlet.