Sunday, September 18, 2005

Christopher Walken Is A Ninja!

Currently Listening To: Rockafeller Skank by Fatboy Slim
I was about to bitch about how much ninjapirate.com has sucked lately until I read his piece about Margaret Cho. He somehow clawed his way out of the pit of suckdom. Maddox, on the other hand, has gone two months without updating. FUCKING DEADBEAT. He said he would update, but he is a lamers, pansy ass deadbeat. Congrats, you little bitch.

I just love history homework. I mean, it's not as if I don't have anything better to do over the weekend besides writing up these lame DBQ things. A DBQ is where you have an hour to handwrite a paper based on some poorly written historical documents and the topics are rarely ever mentioned again, so it is a colossal waste of time. But I'm all smiles, because I absolutely adore homework. Why the hell am I taking advanced history? I don't plan on majoring in history. Why do I even exist? I don't plan on EXISTING. Oh, shit, I stopped existi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't get through my weekend without a good DBQ.

Unknown said...

DBQ? Don't have those...

Maddox hasn't updated in ages. It's slightly annoying considering I have to read his older stuff just to procrastinate, now.

Vikings are cooler than ninjas. Their torture methods were awesome.