Friday, July 08, 2005

300th Post

Currently Listening To: Swollen Summer by the Bravery (from the Reno 911 commercials)

This is a good song. This is a good band. Their CD sells for muy cheapo. It was like 10 bucks at Target. I love Target. Because I feel so high class when I go there. Probably due to the lack of a hunting section and the lack of gray in the store. It feels like a store instead of, say, a factory where teens, old people and illegal immigrants are exploited by being overworked and under paid. Haha, that doesn't really matter to me. I just don't like the other store because they wouldn't sell me the South Park movie. That's the only reason. And since my Wal-Mart boycott in March, I have visited a Wal-Mart about 15 or 20 times, but not bought ANYTHING. The important thing is for me to realize that my boycott means nothing. Wal-Mart doesn't notice my lack of buying things there at all. As long as I keep that in mind, it's still worth it. I'm not quite sure why, but it's still gratifying. I know why! It's becuase one day, I will lead a peasant revolt against Wal-Mart. We will destroy the Wal-Mart and the Man will buckle with fear. He will have been defeated once and for all and America will become a utopian society where people just run around and enjoy themselves. So it is worth it, as I am the soon-to-be posterboy of the resistance. Or I'm just some kid with a fat ass and massive paranoia nad there will never be a peasant revolt but it's still worth it. Yes, it is still worth it. Sookaygoodbye.

No comments: