Monday, July 11, 2005

Scion Conspiracy (EDIT: Now with more crap below!)

Currently Listening To: Reptilia by the Strokes

When these cars first came out, someone at school compared them to MINI Coopers on steroids. It would be more accurate to compare them to MINI Coopers on heroin.

I was looking for pictures of these ridiculous cars on Google for this magnificent work, but I couldn't find any good ones. Then I realized why. You can't take a good picture of something that looks bad. Have you ever seen a good picture of Hitler? No. And I do not mean to compare Hitler to Scions. Well, actually, I do. A secret Nazi conspiracy faction has implanted computers in all of these pieces of shit so that they can be made to run down Jewish people. Pepsi and Scion are for Nazis. Are YOU a Nazi? I certainly hope not. No one likes Nazis. Well, I don't like them , and I certainly hope you don't like them. I don't want any Nazi supporters to be entertained by my hilarity. Only people who don't mercilessly slaughter innocent people are allowed here.

Went to the airport last night for about the eighth time this summer. But I don't mind. It's great to go people watching there. Plenty of people were wearing strange/awesome clothes, like the gay guy (HAH! Who am I kidding? Gay guys. As in, mulitple gay guys, which is the true indicator of whether or not a place is a city or a town: how many obviously gay people do you see in a day when in this place? I saw many. So Atlanta is a real city. Hooray!) and the Mennonite couple(Well, that's what we finally decided on, but we weren't totally sure). And there are always guys there wearing very short shorts. And not the gay men, becuase the gay guys at the airport mostly wear tight jeans. WEIRD. But whatever, doesn't matter to me. In other news, today I saw a shirt that had a picture of the flag that has a big blue X with stars in it and a red background and under it read, ""If you are offended by this shirt, you must need a history lesson," which got me thinking, Why do people get so upset about it? I mean, it's just a flag, but then again it's just a flag, the first half of that referring to the people who are so upset by it, the second bit referring to the people who find it to be so important. A flag=no big deal. Calm the fack* down, fackers.

DANGEROUSLY'S DICTIONARY: fack (f
aak) expletive
1. Fuck, as a Yankee, such as my father, would say it.