Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Currently Listening To: Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo by Bloodhound Gang


So I'm watching Collateral. I love it. Especially the part where Tom Cruise and Jaime Fox are abducted by aliens, and are about to die but then Tom gives money to L. Ron Hubbard and they are set free.

In other news, I shaved off my uni-brow. I know what you're thinking, "Oh Clive, you handsome devil! You didn't have a uni-brow!" But I assure you I did. You just couldn't see it. I could feel it. It was fairly thick, and very light colored, but now it is GONE. Why is it gone? I was shaving earlier, and I was like, "Well that was quick." So I started shaving other parts of my face, like the uni-brow and my sideburns. I'm sure my face now looks like shit. But I had fun, and that's all that matters.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yar. I've never seen Collateral. You're not serious about the aliens...?? :P

Clive Dangerously said...

Of course not! It was Scientologists.

Unknown said...

Oh... pfeh. Same thing!

Unknown said...

Well! News, eh? I'm looking at that mini-picture of you in your profile, trying to figure out whether or not you have (had) one...

Shaving sucks.