Friday, July 29, 2005

CNN.com - Youth sentenced to detention center in baseball bat killing - Jul 29, 2005

"Watching my son die in front of my face was devastating."

What a little pussy McBitch. If I were a father, we lived in L.A. and some little punk was beating the shit out of my kid, that little punk would have been down and out before he could say "Sorry Mr. Dangerously. I promise to never attack your son again if you'll just stop beating the ever-loving shit out of me." Then I'd do what they do to suicide bombers in Israel and take a wrecking ball to his family's house.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Um, wait. So the parents were watching but they didn't actually jump in and try to save their son who DIED? Pardon my French, but what the fuck?

But with a baseball bat? Poor kid... that must hurt.