Sunday, July 31, 2005

Dolph Lundgren: A Tribute To Sweden's Ironman

"Fgsfds"
I'm envious of any man who can have an I.Q. of 160, attend MIT and have been in 31 movies, none of them good. Remember Ivan "I Must Break You" Drago? Yes, that was ol' Dolph. Remember the original Punisher? And the He-Man movie from the 80's? No? Well, they were all Dolph. The man can kickbox like no other, and can act like no other. Well, he can't act, but his lack of acting abilities is unlike any other. Dolph, this one's for you.

Please note that this "tribute" is actually just a stock post for when I can't think of anything else to post.

Gone for another week. May post, hell, I don't know. Whatever.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow. Is it sad that I have no idea who this fellow is? Probably. He kinda reminds me of a less buff Arnold (insert long last name here) a.k.a. Governor of California.

You're going away again? Blah. I'm officially borrrrrrrrrred!