Saturday, July 30, 2005

So this site sucks

Currently Listening To: Weezer

Well, that's one the general public says, though the general public's site isn't exactly... Good, shall we say? So what was the one, meager suggestion I got? "may i suggest fox news?" Well fuck that. Well, I actually took this advice at first. I went there, and it was nothing like my precious CNN. Sure, it had videos of stuff, but not important things like "Cats set by mail arrive PURRFECT. Get it? Cats purr, and so we made a pun using that." And then there's the ads. Fox News' ads? Mortgages and free Applebee's giftcards. Makes me feel poor. And fat. I don't go to
news websites for news, I go to feel better about myself. CNN's less flashy, non make-you-go-blind-or-have-a-seizure ads? A hotel. If you go to a hotel like the Westin, you probably have a job, so then I feel smart and sophistimacated.
Tomorrow I'm going to see the Island... With my grandmother. She likely has no idea what the movie is about aside from the fact that Sean Bean is in it, and she has this weird obsession with him. And that is weird. Very weird.

Pictures can make the worst site awesome.

I watched Attack of the Clones thrre times the other day, and A New Hope today, after playing Shadows of the Empire and Episode One Racer on the N64. Can you say obsessed?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love being called the "general public."

Hmm...well, normally it would get a 5, just because of good grammar and complete sentences. BUT, because you linked my "xanga" (the best xanga, ever), you get a 10. Well, actually, a 9 because of that little insult. YES, I CAUGHT IT!

You can do better.

Anonymous said...

clive, are you really goin to take shit from her? tell her to go make you a sandwich

Anonymous said...

Oh, HELL YES Clive is gonna take it. And, of course I'd make him a sandwich any day. PB & J is for lovers...